Member of MATCEI enjoy the following benefits:
- Attendance at MATCEI-sponsored events at a reduced rate.
- Regularly published newsletters
- Advance notice of local and regional inservices and state conferences.
- A voice in political action that supports programs for students with emotional impairments.
- Professional Members: Opportunity to apply for grants for school projects.
- University Student Members: Opportunities to apply for MATCEI college scholarships and involvement in chapters.
Professional Membership $30.00
Teachers, administrators, university personnel, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals working with students with emotional impairments.
University/College Student Membership $10
Full time university or college students in teacher training or related professional training programs.
The membership year is for 12 months from the date of receipt of your application and dues.
Membership Form (pdf format)
Membership Chairperson: Wendy Warren
Click the Adobe logo below to download Acrobat Reader.